Emerito Ramón Rodriguez Frias treats the data in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner. He only treats those data that are adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which he obtains them, and does not treat them for purposes incompatible with those.
This Policy is permanently accessible through the link enabled on the website, called "Privacy", and can be updated at any time, either as a result of a regulatory change or due to changes in the configuration of the services or the type of business carried out. The modifications that imply changes in the provision of the contracted service, or require the consent of the interested parties, will be communicated fifteen calendar days in advance so that the interested parties can express their opposition to the processing of their data according to the change described, or so that customers can adopt the measures they deem appropriate in relation to the communicated modification. If after the period provided the user accesses its services again or does not communicate his opposition, the new conditions will be understood to be accepted.
Who is the Data Controller?
Company name: Emerito Ramón Rodriguez Frias
Responsible person: Emerito Ramón Rodriguez Frias
Address: Via de Servicio, 22 Darsena Pesquera
Phone number: +34 922820606
For what purpose do we process the data?
To access and/or browse the Emerito Ramón Rodriguez Frias website, it is not necessary to provide any data. The mandatory nature of the answer to the questions that are raised, or of the data that is requested through the website, is indicated by the inclusion of an asterisk (*) after the question or form field. If the required data is not provided, it will not be possible to provide the requested service or functionality.
Emerito Ramón Rodriguez Frias does not process the data of minors in any case, since registration as a user and the contracting of services through the websitehttps://www.europeairguns.comis only allowed to persons of legal age with full capacity to act in legal traffic.
At Emerito Ramón Rodriguez Frias we treat the registered information in accordance with the following purposes:
- Clients: the data provided when registering as a user, those collected by any of the means or contact channels identified on the website (including chats or telephone calls), and those collected through the services of Emerito Ramón Rodriguez Frias , are used for the purpose of managing the account and services contracted by users, both at a technical level and at an accounting, fiscal and administrative level, and/or to notify them of incidents or any information of interest about their services. To this end and in compliance with tax and data protection regulations, the billing data provided by users is checked, consulting the data quality service of the tax administration, and any data that turns out to be inaccurate is rectified. The legitimizing basis of the treatment is the provision of the service or execution of the contract.
- PromotionsEmerito Ramón Rodríguez Frias uses the contact data provided by users to send them, by electronic means or not, information about the improvements that it is implementing in the services that they have contracted, and to keep them informed about the news that it considers they can be of interest to you (offers and promotions), that is, direct marketing purposes Emerito Ramón Rodríguez Frias is absolutely contrary to the practice of spamming: the user is the one who decides –and authorizes- whether or not he wants to receive this type of communication, by register as a user at https://www.europeairguns.com and, therefore, accept this Policy, or when requesting information of this type by any of the means of contact provided on the web. The legitimizing basis of the treatment is the consent.
- Traffic and location data: : Emerito Ramón Rodriguez Frias keeps the data generated in the framework of the provision of electronic communications services, available to the competent authorities, in accordance with Law 25/2007, of October 18th. These data are not used for commercial promotion purposes. The legitimizing basis of the treatment is the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
- Candidates:the data provided by those interested in working at Emerito Ramón Rodríguez Frias is used in the employee selection processes that we develop. The legitimizing basis of the treatment is the consent.
· Claims:the data provided when reporting a complaint is used for the purpose of analyzing the case, providing the corresponding response and proving compliance with the obligations associated with its management, as well as for the defense of potential claims. The legitimizing basis of the treatment is the consent.
- Contactthe data received by any of the means and/or contact channels indicated on the website, are used to contact and/or manage the request or reported incident. Calls may be recorded in order to improve the quality of services and for security reasons to prove the instructions received or the information provided. The legitimizing basis of the treatment is the provision of the service or execution of the contract, and the legitimate interest of Emerito Ramón Rodríguez Frias.
- Automated social media posting: Users using the automated social media posting service must provide their access keys (username/email address and password) to such networks. These keys are used for the sole purpose of publishing the content they provide on behalf of users. Said contents must respect both current legislation and the conditions of use of the social networks themselves. The legitimizing basis of the treatment is the provision of a service.
· Promotional activities on social networks: the data of the participants in the promotional actions through social networks, are treated with the exclusive purpose of developing the corresponding promotional activity, raffle or contest, as well as the delivery of the corresponding prize, where appropriate. The legitimizing basis of the treatment is the consent.
- Security: Audit records of the information systems and networks of Emerito Ramón Rodríguez Frias are kept to maintain the security of the networks, the technical infrastructure and the services, and to detect or prevent the abusive or fraudulent use of the services. The legitimizing basis of the treatment is the interest Emerito Ramón Rodríguez Frias.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don't have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and connect to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.
When you log in, we will also set various cookies to save your login information and screen display options. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for one year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Emerito Ramón Rodriguez Frias uses anonymous cookies and do not provide references that allow personal data of visitors to be deduced. The only non-anonymous cookies, that is, those that allow the user to be identified, are those that the user voluntarily activates when accessing the "Client Area" of the website. These cookies store the username on your terminal equipment, as well as a hash of the username and password, for fifteen days, with the sole purpose of facilitating access to restricted areas for the user without the need to manually enter passwords. access every time. To find out about our policy for installing and managing data storage and recovery devices in terminal equipment, consult our Cookies Policy.
Emerito Ramón Rodriguez Frias will only process the personal data provided by users in accordance with the purposes described in this Policy and in the General Contracting Conditions of the services contracted by users.
Content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
How long do we keep the data?
In compliance with the principle of limitation of the retention period, the data collected will be processed solely and exclusively for the time necessary and for the purposes for which they have been collected at all times.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can automatically recognize and approve follow-up comments instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Of the users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they can't change their username). Webmasters can also view and edit that information.
Emerito Ramón Rodríguez Frias has established different retention periods depending on the type of data and the applicable purpose of its treatment. The applicable terms, unless a different term is specified in the General Contracting Conditions of the corresponding service, will be:
· ClientesCustomers: the data will be kept as long as the contractual relationship is maintained, plus an additional maximum period of 10 years after the end of the contract, in application of civil, commercial and fiscal legislation.
· Promoctions:the data will be processed during the validity of the contractual relationship as long as the opposition is not requested by the interested party or the consent is revoked.
· Traffic and location data: the data will be kept for a period of 12 months.
· Contactthe data will be kept for 24 months, unless it must be kept blocked for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
· Automated publication on social networks: : los datos serán tratados mientras no se desactive la funcionalidad por el usuario.
· Actividades promocionales en redes socialesthe data will be processed as long as the functionality is not deactivated by the user.
· Securitythe data will be kept for 5 years, unless it must be kept blocked for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
To which recipients will the data be communicated?
Emerito Ramón Rodriguez Frias no comunica datos de carácter personal a terceros, salvo que una norma con rango de ley disponga lo contrario o si es necesario para la prestación del servicio contratado.
Emerito Ramón Rodriguez Frias does not communicate personal data to third parties, unless a regulation with the force of law provides otherwise or if it is necessary for the provision of the contracted service.
Emerito Ramón Rodríguez Frias may communicate personal data to the competent authorities: tax and customs, judicial, State security forces and bodies, and any other recipient that may be applicable based on current regulations.
When visitors leave comments on the website, we collect the data displayed in the comment form, as well as the visitor's IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the web you should avoid uploading images with location data (EXIF GPS) included. Website visitors can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
In the event that a user leaves a comment or interacts socially with the https://www.europeairguns.com/website or on the social networks in which it is present, they must bear in mind that their data will be published on the environment in which you act, that is, you will be expressly authorizing the communication of your data -associated with the action you carry out- to the rest of the users who access the website or social network.