- Available in .22 .25 and .30
- Single-core designed to increase accuracy and limit opportunities for the pellet to mark
- CNC'd precision by professional mechanics
- Sandblasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Disassembled in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cover and pushing back the mono-core. No Allen key or flashlight is needed when you want to perform maintenance inside the unit.
- It comes pre-wrapped in felt.
- anuras machined on the outside for easy handling.
- Weight 4.1 oz
- Comes with a protective red tube to ensure easy and safe transportation
1.6 x 4.25 inches
40.64 x 107.95 mm
For additional threads of the back cover click here.
*Note: If you see white lines inside the front cover, it is normal. They were caused by the tips that hold the pieces while anodizing. They are not marks caused by pellets.
*For compressed air use only